Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Hampshire Bed And Breakfast Bed And Breakfast?

Bed and breakfast? - new hampshire bed and breakfast

Sounds ...... stupid I am 42 years old, I love cooking and living in New England. After the children leave high school, my dream, a bed and breakfast in New Hampshire, Vermont's own. How do I start? Is there a market for it? I would like to receive the guests in the morning and make room on the porch with a Blueberry muffin and a steaming cup of freshly boiled Cappachino, while the guide, the best antique shop. It would be like sleepovers with my friends and young people without shouting. And if the visitors back into the night, there would be a hot toddy hot fire a gourmet dinner of fresh local produce waiting to be cooked. I do not know, I thought you'd Suppport. What do you think? Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment