Saturday, February 27, 2010

Accident Insurance Increase Geico How Much Should I Deal With This Off The Book Or Go Through Insurance ?

Should i deal with this off the book or go through insurance ? - accident insurance increase geico how much

Hello everyone, I recently had a little accident, when I tried to change lanes, but missed my blind spot of another vehicle and scratched a little on the side of the door. Because it is dark outside and saw the damage, I left my phone number and security, so you can call me.

My question is, if you want to get it fixed at a body shop, how much would it be if I pay my pocket cost? Please give it to my insurance to increase the amount of my reward? Right now I have Geico and my cousin is 708 per 6 months. I had no insurance for my time and I am 22 yoa, with 3 years driving experience.

Is it worth to a safe? If they ask for money, how can I pay for itr? Makes a big difference whether the zero is only 1 or 2 doors two doors?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment