Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nike Sparq Camps I Am From London How Do I Get Recruited To Play WR In Division 1 Football?

I am from London how do i get recruited to play WR in division 1 football? - nike sparq camps

I am 16 years living in London and a genuine desire to football at a very high leverage to play WR play, but was told that CB is easier to crack, and I still go to the U.S. plan to complete school and goes to the i -th training camps across the country and Nike SPARQ camps and recruitment opportunities, I hope to play at Rutgers University, for it is the closest I havent really had the opportunity to play at the level I want in this country (to play in my school noon), the club closest to me is the AFC 2 hours from 5:11 ET 150 pounds Yes, I am too small in size but I'm working on it. I think I'm pretty fast and a good road racer of advice or assistance would be very grateful

2 comments:

Hector said...

Make a copy of you in action if you have a video action.And to all schools.

BBQ said...

Hard work, good for a sport that not many players can practiceing around you dat, you go at their own pace and not jealous, and it works better. That is why Asians are good at baseball ... Personal experiences

Post a Comment