Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Boyfriend Tries To Touch Boobs My Boyfriend Says Giant Boobs Are Not That Attractive To Him?

My boyfriend says giant boobs are not that attractive to him? - why boyfriend tries to touch boobs

my friend says hes not attracted to N Boobs like little b cups, but in the natural EE cup also why he is with me. It annoys me no, cos they are important for achieving said that.he ME.H nn is in the best way PPL Most of them benefit reduced. who told you that. I love her so much n he believes they are not important.n not my personality, which she loves to use hes not attracted to only handle N even. I'm trying, my friend tired that my breasts. ps not all fallen, or are marked no real stretch. No on here see no other way in the real hit. I want to love a man every inch of me a whore who does not like my song I boobs.but love or leave it.
Women and see the others, but not by me

3 comments:

Pretty in love said...

If he loved you so, how much love for you, he would say nothing about you other than you want. Why in the world is there for you if you do not like big breasts .... said late in the day that is not simply one of observation, which it is made and no one hurt your feelings and your child will never feel that is wrong and the other on calls, and especially you ~!

Marqo said...

There are two possible reasons for this

1. It just means he loves, regardless of whether her breasts are small, but just say that in a real evil. He just loves you for who you are.

2. You're too sexy .. Uncertainty that now .. and it can find other people / stares at you and / or breasts.

DrBill said...

Like most things with our bodies, there is nothing that we do, with pieces of large or small. I think that large breasts are more marketing than anything else. And you, your friend is insensitive.

Here is their return. Watch the step to say: "I think I want to keep everything small."

Post a Comment